Photobucket

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Torsten's Shower (picture heavy!)

We stormed Salt Lake the beginning of August for our Warp Tour fix (and to shop enough to get my fix!). While in the big city we had some special treats!
Lunch with Dave and his favorite girls
My mom, my Dave, and Torsten's great grandma Ellie



Emily and Heather, and Torsten with his favorite toy of the trip, a cup. (I know, I know, sideways just isn't natural. I am not a techie, deal.)

Here are just a few pics of his prizes, I am not a photographer so all of the prize pictures didn't turn out, sigh.


Baby T with the piggy bank Great Grandma Ellie got him for his shower. Notice how he curls his toes, monkey feet just like ma ma.


Devouring a book Lacey got him. I had hope of him liking books, just not as food.


Oh, and a cup! Courtney got him a cup! Did I mention A Cup!

And now since I have taken you on a ride of before and after, I will show you during the shower. One of these days all of my blog skills will work at once and you will be amazed!

Dave's family had wanted to throw me a baby shower (and meet me) before Torsten was born, but it was just not in the cards. When they heard we were coming up they put together this celebration to welcome T to the world. They did such a nice job and are such wonderful people. It was really so very nice, and so much fun.


We stormed Brecke's house for the party. Beautiful house by the way, and it is for sale if you fall in love through these pictures.


The girls found out I love black, so they did everything blue and black. So cute! Can you see the 'T' shaped cookies? How fun!



The treats alone would have taken days to make. Don't you worry, I showed my appreciation by stuffing my face full.


Torsten, Saylor, and Millie
Saylor was born just 3 days before T man!




These are the pictures taken by Lacey. She is a fantastic photographer. I can send you her blog link if needed. If I had her taking pictures of little man everyday he could have a modeling career and start pulling his own weight. he he he





Millie, Pam, and Brecke


Pam and my mom Pam had just said the immortal words "Diet Coke stops child abuse". You know I sent Kurt a text immediately!



Saylor



myself and Courtney




Diane




Polly and Ellie


The girls helping me unwrap


I am so grateful to them for creating that special day!

2 comments:

  1. OH how fun!!!! I love the T shaped cookies!!
    Happy birthday to Micth!!!

    I think Baby T could deff do a little modeling job on the side... Put the kid to work!! He HE HE LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. If was so fun to have you here! T is absolutely as cute and wonderful as his Grandma Jane says he is. Remember next time you come up I get to play games with you! Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete