We had a great holiday. Here are some moments that we captured on 'film'.

Yes, the only way to see Little Man's teeth is if he is upside down. He does have some now, so cancel that order on dentures.

Shelby and Torsten waiting at the window for Kurt to come home and carve pumpkins.

FHE carving pumpkins with Jared and Lydia. You know that power tools were involved! Power saws and paddle bits make quick work of pumpkins.

Yummy pumpkin gutts.


Finished product. Lydia got to use her knowledge of shapes, Kurt got to use the paddle bit.

We made the trick or treat rounds early. We didn't get everyone, but he had had enough by the end.

Big Frog and Great Grandma Ferry
Trick o

Big Frog and us with Al. I am in costume, my vampire shirt.

Great Grandpa Ben

Lola was not happy about any of this costume crap, but oh man did she look funny! LOVE that Karlee got her a costume!

Big Frog flippering through a magazine with Kar and dad.

Grandpa and the frog

The LeFevre Fellas

Grandpa and Grandma

And of course, Big Frog with Mrs. America.
(this was the sparkly jacket purchased for her 50th from the DI, now just imagine it on my little brother with a leather mini skirt. Yep)

Happy Halloween. I am still accepting any candy you don't want your kids to have. Remember parents candy makes teeth rot right out of your head.
Loving the froggy costume your lil' man cub is wearing. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a fabulous mom!
P.S. I should have brought you all the candy my kids didn't want, cause I ended up eating it all. And man, my thighs don't lie, when it comes to sugar! :)
ReplyDeleteOH my I freaking LOVE the frog, and I love Lola!! we need to arrange a play date!!! Kia would love her! As would I.... Thank you for the birthday shout out!! lOL your my fave!!! I love you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Torston was my only and cutest trick or treater! Thanks for bringing the frog prince for a visit he is so cute!
ReplyDeletehe's the cutest dang frog I have ever seen. love all the pics
ReplyDelete