Baby will be here soon and I thought it might be fun to open the floor for baby names, sort of like getting into the holiday spirit, only for babies. Who knows I might even pick your name and then you would have bragging rights. So far all we know about Rabbit is that it is in fact a baby (not a raccoon like I have told some of you) and it is active, but not in a violent way like Torsten. Okay, on your mark, get set, go!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Names?
Baby will be here soon and I thought it might be fun to open the floor for baby names, sort of like getting into the holiday spirit, only for babies. Who knows I might even pick your name and then you would have bragging rights. So far all we know about Rabbit is that it is in fact a baby (not a raccoon like I have told some of you) and it is active, but not in a violent way like Torsten. Okay, on your mark, get set, go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




How about Trinadet? Or Kyla? Loved seeing you and monster last night! You're both so cute.
ReplyDeleteHummmmmmmmmm You know my name thoughts... I don't really have any other good ones! :D
ReplyDeleteI am so terrible with names, but Congratulations girl!!
ReplyDeleteJust realized I only left girl names....so how about Kade or hmmmmm, Edward or Jacob? Just kidding, but I do like Kade.
ReplyDeleteCarson, Scarlet, Paige, Presley, Peyton, Landon, Holden, Pierce, Mason, Ryker, Lennox, Jace, man...I am drawing a blank and I usually have millions. I will come back with more...tehe
ReplyDeleteOk I thought of two more boy names I heard on the internet and loved. Knox....or Axel. My friend named her baby Axel and man he is the cutest thing ever. Made me LOVe then name.
ReplyDeleteWhatever you guys choose though is going to be great! Can't wait to meet this new little one. Not to much longer!
Fun Idea! You could stay with the motorcycle theme
ReplyDelete"Thor", Maxx, Kaytee, Harlee. I know you and Kurt will pick the perfect name for this precious little one. Very excited Love Ya.