Photobucket

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Isn't She Lovely, Isn't She Wonderful

Isn't she lovely and only one year old. (I hope everyone knows that song I just stole that from otherwise they will think I am really full of myself). Well my blog following public, it is that time of year again. The time of year where I make my one post. It is by the grace of Bonnie that we have these sweet pictures of my little opinionated girlie. And it would be a waste to not show some of them off to the few of you who still check here every week, you know who you are, and I love you for it. I promise that one day there will be more, but for now we have this.....https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhwhujCpfHG1shnTRTqDNz8zBTeaBBsEE_23RQoL6DjjCmcTd-uTpl8HdH6ZFu6KDfbcW-yeEhaxYV5_D8lnyrp1gPnjdYw3VoahK5-Gs9o89mKkpuMhgyqTJeVBlTMP0vJrcEwZyiRSRI/s1600/l13.jpg


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh2z0PLeRqEjwIxVyzrFbZaxSHvuKevnjrvxMtbOFG0tcwD4OVCd-3DbKmCVEyuWNxaxOkEHN3Bh1M6iXYcFyRQpLK7jH50GXQKiSv-48jNMwiy2wkam53FVWr1j_spF3PfWHrN37M8X6A/s1600/l8.jpg











Couldn't can't won't don't wanna pick a fave, so I just borrowed some of Bonnie's favs. And by the way if you have not been touched by Bon's talent let me know, I will introduce you and your life will never be the same.







3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe she is a year old! She is so cute I think she looks more like you. I bet you are having fun chasing little ones. Trust me mine being 10 minutes apart and turning 17 in a few days I am still chasing them! Cute Cute Cute thanks for sharing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! She is absolutely gorgeous. Oddly, I never get on myself, but I came at the right time to see little Miss G. Jocelyn will be a year in two months. It is GREAT being a mom and having a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are seriously the cutest things I have ever seen.... She is beautiful! Xo

    ReplyDelete