Photobucket

Friday, May 22, 2009

First SWIM


For those who don't know me, I am happiest in water. I swam often with my grandma growing up, which led to diving in high school, water polo in high school and college, and owning a boat now. I am not the fastest or the strongest, but I am happy. Other swimmers will tell you, when your skin smells like chlorine it is bliss!

So when my friend called and invited Torsten and I swimming we said yes! This is Mr. Baby's first swim. He did very well, much better than his first bath.

Thanks to Kurt's Aunt Chris Torsten had his suit ready!

And you know you have done it right when you can't even make it home awake!

Thanks guys for a great day and a great memory!

8 comments:

  1. Oh how cute. Jackson was the same way,he loved the pool the first time and loves it even more now. Torsten looks so cute in his cute swim suit that Aunt Chris has good taste. you guys will have to come down here and go swimming with us sometime. we live in the pool it is so dang hot all the time. wish you lived here that would be so fun and our boys would be besties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Farah...didn't know you were blogging these days. I'm linkin' ya K~

    Cute pics of Torsten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for posting and Yay for swimming!!! I love the suit!! Super cute Summer!! LOL I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute lil' ham! I bet he loved the water. I am a water girl like you too! Although, I hardly get to go somewhere with water, cause my hubby hates it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is one cute baby, Farah. I am with you on the happiest in the water thing. I being near any kind of body of water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!! Now he is ready to go boating with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Farah, it's so fun for family and friends away to stay in contact and to see our very handsome and sweet Torsten growing, love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Im a spaz!! I said Summer, I ment to say SWIMMER!!! LOL well Thank you for playing with me this weekend!! IM excited for our adventures this week... Painting may be an adventure all in itself... LOL Im a struggler LOL

    ReplyDelete