YEA! You will get addicted! We have tons of family of out town that read ours allot because they never know what is going on! Its great who has time to email all this stuff LOL
LOL OH my this is a SUPER sexy blog... who does your work? LOL I love you!! I had a blast last night working on this with you... now you will be addicted for sure!!!
Watch out! 'Cause it really does get addicting! But it is great for family or long distance friends to keep caught up on your life and also for journaling purposes!
Kurt, Babies, Pups, and I live pretty full. Our days consist of hammers, motorcycles, books, ballet, blankets, and a ball or two.
We may not be slaying fiery dragons daily, but I still think our story is the greatest love story ever told.
YEA! You will get addicted! We have tons of family of out town that read ours allot because they never know what is going on! Its great who has time to email all this stuff LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL OH my this is a SUPER sexy blog... who does your work? LOL I love you!! I had a blast last night working on this with you... now you will be addicted for sure!!!
ReplyDeleteWatch out! 'Cause it really does get addicting! But it is great for family or long distance friends to keep caught up on your life and also for journaling purposes!
ReplyDeleteLove the layout! So Farah!!
Can I link your site from mine...so I can see when you update? And add us for sure!!
ReplyDeleteI feel we need more green... the more I look at it... Do you still love it?
ReplyDeleteI love the bling!! So excited you have a blog, cant wait to see cute pics of your family.
ReplyDeleteYAY! If you get bored wander on over to ours. And I too want a family picture.
ReplyDeleteyour blog lay out is so cute, and I love the name of your blog, very creative and cute. I am excited to see all the fun pictures you post. love ya.
ReplyDeleteIs this Farah Baldwin? :) Sorry I was blog stocking from allison's but I have never met another Farah...just curious. BTW this is Heidi Shipp
ReplyDelete