Photobucket

Saturday, June 6, 2009

6 Months Old!

December 4, 2008 I held my Little Man in my arms, and freaked out. How the heck do I take care of him?! I think the nurses thought I was kidding at first when I asked if he would die when I took him home. I explained, if he were a puppy, no problem but a baby...

So with great pleasure we announce Torsten has made it to 6 months! There is no stopping us now. I can do almost anything, including mow the lawn, one handed. I have cleaned poop out of almost anything including the sofa. I have held a screaming baby for hours on end and only wanted to shut my head in the door a couple of times. We have it made in the shade!

To celebrate this momentous occasion we went to swimming lessons, read lots of books, played in the jumper, and had our first solid food experience. It was a great day.





see all the fancy toys



see how we just play with the tag





he loves him some tag!

and now for my first bite!
(mom needs to get better at turning the pictures the right way)


spoon for mom, spoon for Mr. baby

We are still not sure if he liked the food or the spoon. The Boy has a thing for spoons!





Not too big of a mess yet, time will tell if he takes after his dad. The dogs were really looking forward to something on the floor. Maybe next time.

9 comments:

  1. He is sooooooo cute! You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Momentous Occasion, Tosten.

    If he loves tags so much you should make him one of those tag blankets where you sew different ribbons coming out of the binding. Do you know what I mean? They're pretty cute, just like Torsten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh he is growing up so fast. I can't believe it. We missed seeing you guys yesterday at Brynlynns party, I was hoping you would have been there, I wanted to get my hands on that cute bug. Margene was telling us about how you are such a good little momma to Torsten. love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to squish that lil' man cub every time I see him! Seriously, I say it to Beau every time I see you...Being a mother suits you well. You are fabulous at it and so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job honey! I am so very proud of you. Your little man is my favorite in the whole wide world. ...and that's my choice!
    XO mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL OH man thats too funny!! He looks fantastic with the mush! I LOVE the 2 spoon trick!! I hope Im half the mom you are when that time comes!! YAY for 6 Months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's our Little Man, your the best Mom ever we are very blessed! You make being a Mom look very easy! Love you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited you have a blog!!!! He is getting so big, I tried the two spoon trick, it was a no go!!!!! LOL You are such a cute mommy and I am impressed you can mow the lawn one handed!!!!!! Loves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Farah!! I am so glad that you started blogging. These are the first good, close up pictures that I have gotten to see of Torsten. I have seen a couple on Wyndee's blog, but they were kind of far away. He is so gorgeous!! What beautiful big eyes!! So cute. We need to get these boys together. It would be so fun to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete