Photobucket

Monday, June 15, 2009

Cousins



Jared and Lydia came to play with us the other day. Mr. Baby felt like one of the kids when he got to sit by her in the bumbo. He wants to be a kid so bad! I keep telling him, the time will come all too soon. I got out some princess shoes for Lydia to play with. She felt they looked great on Mr. Baby.
I know, one of these days I will get my act together and you wont have to view pictures sideways, but it's not today. Look how cute this little photogenic girl is!

Yep, all boys need princess shoes.



Uncle Kurt!

Who could resist posting a picture of dads playing with their babies.


Lydia wanted to play with her baby, doing whatever he was doing.


And as you can see here, for those telling me Torsten has Lydia's lips, her lips are still intacted. No facial features were harmed in the creation of this baby.
(but yes they are almost the same lips)

5 comments:

  1. ohhh too cute!! When Lydia left the other night we got big hugs and when she went to hug Mark I said "Say bye to Barney" Lydia looked at Mark and said "Bye Bye Barney" FUNNY STUFF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL oh man you crack me UP!!! I love the princess shoes every Boy will wear them once in his life Im sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! looks like you guys had a good time. I love our family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so in Your moms store, on her FB there is a wall thats like orangeish pinkish, I want my office wall that color! Can we find out what it was!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love the princess shoes!!! and your little man sits in the bumbo so well!!!! Mine literally is a manic monkey in his!!!

    ReplyDelete