Photobucket

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New June Birthday

Peyton Worthen is the new add to my June birthday calendar. She was born in just after the day changed from 22 to 23. Grandma says she weighed in at 6 lb 9 oz and is 19" long. (if I got any of that wrong it is because the voices in my head were being loud while I was talking to Margene). We can hardly wait to initiate her into the cousins by hair pulling, eye poking, or some other torture. Mom is doing well.

3 comments:

  1. 12:09 am for those that need details

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL YAY !! I love your posts no matter what they are can i just say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love your posts! Thanx for letting everyone know details! We hope to be home from the hospital today, and can't wait for cousins to torture one another.... Love you.

    ReplyDelete