My friend Bonnie is an artist! We had her take Little Man's 6 month pictures, and this is just a small taste of what she did. I honestly couldn't pick favorites yet, so I just loaded them at random. Call me for a private viewing.
OH my goodness!! They are so super freaking fantastic! With the loot of fantastic I would not be able to pick faves either!! YAY for Mr. Baby and 6 MOnths!
I am so glad you loved them! But heck, when your man cub is so edibly cute and you are Kurt are such a gorgeous couple....how can you have any bad ones!!!
Kurt, Babies, Pups, and I live pretty full. Our days consist of hammers, motorcycles, books, ballet, blankets, and a ball or two.
We may not be slaying fiery dragons daily, but I still think our story is the greatest love story ever told.
I love these pictures! He is the sweetest litter Mr. I know. Love Grandma Jane
ReplyDeleteThose are really great! Don't you love having talented friends that you can use when you want to?
ReplyDeleteOH my goodness!! They are so super freaking fantastic! With the loot of fantastic I would not be able to pick faves either!! YAY for Mr. Baby and 6 MOnths!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you loved them! But heck, when your man cub is so edibly cute and you are Kurt are such a gorgeous couple....how can you have any bad ones!!!
ReplyDeleteThese turned out so cute!!!!! Love them....
ReplyDeleteoh my cuteness. those are so cute. love the red shoes, what a cute little family.
ReplyDeleteSuch great pictures! The whole family is extremely photogenic! Can't wait to see more. Love ya
ReplyDeletethose are so dang cute!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are the cutest! Seriously.
ReplyDelete