
Megan and I met in high school in Don Carlos' Spanish class. She had style! She wore a cute burre to class that first day. Don, the goof that he is, told the whole class it was her birthday. We sang to her and everything. I went out at lunch with some friends and even got her a card. We became fast friends. It wasn't until we signed up for driver's ed together at the end of the school year that she fessed up her birthday was in June. We were born just 4 days apart. After that we have never missed wishing eachother a happy birthday, no matter the distance. (she of course was always better at it than me. Meg also introduced me to hoops & yoyo.) And so...Happy Birthday Megan! I love you and miss you!
If you didn't meet Megan in this life, be sure and look her up in the next. Tell her I still think of her everyday.




You are one of the best friends anyone could have!
ReplyDeleteIt is sooo hard to loose someone you love. It is so important to keep their memory alive and you do a great job at that! Its all about the healing....
ReplyDelete